Envative – Web, Mobile, Design – Rochester, NY
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL DUTIES
Designs, develops and modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Use sound software engineering principles to ensure that developed code is modifiable; efficient; reliable; understandable; and fault tolerant. Provide software process management and control throughout the coding portion of the software development process.
- Designs, develops, codes, tests and debugs highly complex new software products or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Develops and applies advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and challenges.
- Resolves highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as a technical team leader or task leader.
- Factors emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
- Ability to troubleshoot to define issues, and resolve them along with your team.
- Must be a team player who takes ownership of projects and drives them through to completion thoroughly and efficiently.
- Must enjoy the camaraderie of a fun environment with great people.
NOTE: Please note that Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position
Experience as a full stack software developer supporting software architecture development; requirement analysis; process execution and evaluation; and integration (with both new and legacy systems).
- BS college degree required in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Microsoft SQL
- Server or similar RDBMS
- C# / Microsoft.NET
- NET MVC
- Entity Framework, nHibernate or a similar ORM
- Team leader experience preferred
- Agile experience preferred
Competitive Salary depending on experience plus Medical, Dental, 401K with match, paid vacation and personal time, great work/life balance.
Since 1997, Envative, Inc., located near the cultural district in Rochester, NY has been developing customized mobile and web applications across a multitude of vertical markets. Our capabilities also extend into more advanced engineering services, such as database management and system integration. Clients use our expert consulting, design, and programming skills to build innovative systems on a myriad of platforms. We pride ourselves on creating a relationship with our clients and help them implement technology that helps them reach their business goals.
Envative offers you a low stress, professional, small-company experience where your input and expertise is valued, your skills are challenged and your potential to directly impact company success is huge. When you combine all of this with a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes paid vacation and holiday time, personal days, 401(k) plan with employer match, medical and dental coverage, it’s easy to see “why Envative?”
Get started on a new career where YOU control your opportunities for growth.